Uploading with Visual Studios .NET
1. Open your web project in VS.NET.
2. On the menu bar, choose Project, then select Copy
3. In box below Specify the location to publish your site to:
enter the full URL for your site.
4. Click the OK button.
5. The Name and Password Required dialogue box
will open. You will need to fill out the following forms with
the relevant information.
Name: This is the user ID assigned to you by ITS Group Information Technology.
Password: This is the password that you choose in your
order form .
6. If you have entered all the information correctly, VS.NET
will publish your web site. You will see a dialog box like this
you have any questions:
support@ITsGroup.org or Phone 1-780-701-7282.