Create a new project with Visual
1. Select "New Project" from the InterDev file menu.
5. In the new project box Specify the name and location of your
6. Click on "Open"
7. The web project Wizard will now open.
8. Enter you server's ip address or web address in the "What
server do you want to use" Box.
(ex. 192.168.1.105 or www.yourdomain.com)
9. Click on "Next >"
10. Select the Option "Connect to an existing Web Application
11. Click on "Finish"
12. Enter your assigned User Name and Password, Click on "OK".
13. You should now be connected to the web server and ready
start your web site.
you have any questions:
support@ITsGroup.org or Phone 1-780-701-7282.