Configuring Eudora Pro 5
1. Start Eudora, and on the Tools menu, click
2. Select Getting Started within the Tool Bar to
3. Real name: Your name as you wish it to appear.
4. Return address: The e-mail address that you would like
e-mail returned to.
5. Mail Server (Incoming): For this field use
mail.yourdomainname.com or your IP address.
6. Login Name: This was assigned for you when you setup
this e-mail address in your Control Panel.
7. SMTP Server (Outgoing): For this field use
mail.yourdomainname.com or your IP address
8. Make sure that Allow authentication is checked.
9. Then click OK (Note the first time that you check your
e-mail account, you will be prompted to enter your password).
10. Close the Eudora.
11. Double click on your My Computer icon on your
12. Click to the following directory at which Eudora 5.1
is usually installed: C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\extrastuff
13. Located the file named esoteric.epi
14. Copy this file into the root level of the Eudora
15. Close all windows. Start Eudora, and on the Tools
menu, click Options.
16. Scroll to the bottom of the menu bar until you find the icon
17. Check if the SMTP Port has (25) field. Remove
any other numbers in the other fields and click OK .
you have any questions:
support@ITsGroup.org or Phone 1-780-701-7282.